The hit pieces we predicted last week are incoming now—in clearly coordinated droves! We note that as soon as Sidney called out Dominion after the election, the company hired Obama’s “public relations” machine, and the smear campaign of lies is going full force!
Multiple outlets are piling on to spread lies about Sidney and her use of funds from Defending the Republic.
The truth IS in the AP article but it is buried in paragraphs nine and ten.
QUOTE FROM ARTICLE: Powell didn’t respond to interview requests, but one of her attorneys said she denies Dominion’s accusations. Powell’s personal legal bills are covered by her malpractice carrier, and her nonprofit has a proper corporate structure with a board of directors, said her lawyer, Howard Kleinhendler.
“She does not have unfettered control over its funds or how the funds are spent,” Kleinhendler wrote in an email. “DTR intends to comply with all federal and state filing requirements when they are due. At that time, you as well as the rest of the world will see the necessary financials.”
These charges are being made by Dominion Voting Systems. Remarkably, Dominion is not only suing Sidney personally for exposing their crimes in the 2020 election, but Dominion is also suing her law firm and Defending the Republic itself. Dominion deliberately is causing Defending the Republic to expend funds to defend itself. The same is true for Sidney. That’s part of the evil game they play: cause diversion of time, energy, and resources of all who seek the truth. And, they coordinate it all with their media powerhouses to brainwash any of the public who listens. Please help us share the truth.
Between suits in separate jurisdictions by Dominion, Eric Coomer who worked for Dominion, and Smartmatic who is intertwined with Dominion, Sidney personally is being sued for more than $4 BILLION for standing up for the truth and the American people.
Dominion is especially panicked now because its crimes are being exposed in greater detail with the Arizona Audit. More evidence of their crimes will be exposed as the lawsuits against Sidney and Defending the Republic progress—that is, unless the case is dismissed on various legal grounds including the lack of any valid claim against Sidney or DTR. To read the pleadings, go to SidneyPowell.com or DefendingTheRepublic.org.
Here is a quote from Sidney: “It is maddening that these allegations have been floated by Dominion to the FAKE NEWS for dissemination. The donations from freedom loving people are held by us as a sacred trust. They were given with the belief and confidence that I, through Defending the Republic, would do all we could to expose vote fraud and help people who have been damaged by exposing vote fraud and protect the God-given rights enshrined in our Constitution. That is exactly what we are doing and will continue to do. Anyone who has supported Defending the Republic can have full faith that their donations are being properly used. My insurance carriers and I are funding my personal defense even though it would be proper for Defending The Republic to do so under these circumstances.”
VIDEOS TO WATCH and SHARE
- In 2010, Heider Garcia (now elections official in Tarrant County, TX) testified during a fraud investigation into the Smartmatic software in the Philippines election. In a video released of a raucous hearing Garcia was questioned on what he called euphemistically called “unforeseen” occurrences during the election
nation/05/07/10/source-code- firm-dominion-sheds-light- voting-glitch
- ABS/CBS News article: Source code from Dominion sheds light on voting glitch.
- June 21, 2015. Smartmatic rejects claims it is being favored by the Commission on Elections. Smartmatic Chairman Lord Mark Malloch-Brown admits to sharing software with Dominion Voting Systems.
- The Department of Justice finds Smartmatic and personnel of the Commission on Elections criminally liable under the Cybercrime Prevention Act in connection with the May 2016 elections.
- COMELEC open to president’s suggestion to junk smartmatic
- At 1:45 mark on this video CNN admits Smartmatic is a Venezuelan company
NEWS TO READ and SHARE
- Arizona 2020 election audit allegedly finds deleted data, unsecured ballots, missing chain of custody
We told you several weeks ago that Mark Elias and his 139 Flying Monkey Democrat lawyers descended on Phoenix but failed to stop the first significant forensic audit tied to the November election, they have become desperate and are now sloppily trying to cover it all up
- The Data Drives Deleted by the Maricopa County Included Adjudicated Files (Where Votes Were Changed)
Survive the News May 13 2021
- “We Still Don’t Have Chain of Custody Documents” – AZ Audit Director Ken Bennett Speaks with TGP’s Jordan Conradson on Latest Developments in America’s Audit
If Maricopa County officials did not have the passwords to the Dominion voting machines in their county does that mean that Dominion erased this data?
- Maricopa County Officials Release Statement Following Emergency Meeting – Smear Senators and Audit Team for “Causing Agitation” – May Consider Legal Advice
QUOTE: The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, who have been stalling, blocking, refusing requests from the Senate and audit team for months accused Senator Fann of “reckless allegations” that are causing “confusion and agitation” at the State Legislature.